My photo
Make up artist, In love, and mother to a beautiful baby boy.

Thursday 14 March 2013

Desire lashes and my make up today.

My makeup today.







The naked palette is the amazing! but everybody who knows anything about make up knows that, but not everybody might know about this website www.desirelashes.co.uk the prices of there lashes are simply unbeatable and the quality of them are very impressive, i am especially a big fan of there invisible band lashes. This company's lashes are easily as good as Ardell or any other brand and perfect for wearing in the daytime. I just couldn't believe how cheap they were they deliver very quickly also check them out!




On my lips i'm wearing vegas volt by mac with my creme sheen glass in private screening over the top,
i put a slight curl/wave in my hair with my straighteners.

My nails have barry m's black polish on them with essie's matte about you on top, then just the same black polish on the tips with no matte top coat.







1 comment:

  1. Love this! Heck out my blog and comment I did the autumn tag! :)) http://brittanysavannah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete